1. Sunday was Easter, so above all else this week, I have to say that I'm truly thankful that God sent his Son to earth to live among us and die for us! That sacrifice is one for which I will never be deserving, but will always be grateful!
2. Also regarding Easter, I'm very thankful for a day spent with family and dear friends. My brother and sister-in-law, Jim and Ann, are amazingly generous hosts, and continually show love to my family and me! Spending time with the Schmidts and the Valentins is a blessing all its own!
3. Monday, Gary took me to lunch! Mary was at the sitter, so we enjoyed some time to talk in the middle of the day. I sure like him a lot!! :)
3. This week I was so thankful to see the sun on Thursday, after so many days in a row of rain. Thursday evening we saw a rainbow, and Gregory said, "That rainbow is a promise from God."
5. Mary and I had a tea party this morning and watched the Royal Wedding! The significance was lost on her, but she enjoyed the scones I made and the water she drank from her Cinderella tea set. I dressed her in a dress for the occasion, and when I put it on her, she said, "I think I'm a princess." She's so smart! :)
And, of course, I'll always be grateful for these cutie-patooties (but please don't tell Gregory I called him that!!):
|Ruthie, Mary and Gregory|