Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I'm going...back to work!!

As of today, I am officially employed part-time at the School District of Clayton! Yes, after twelve years of being predominantly a stay-at-home-mom, I am re-joining the workforce, as a Parents as Teachers Educator, in the school district where my kids attend.

I couldn't be more excited, nervous, overwhelmed, AND overjoyed - all at the same time.

My family is very supportive, and happy for me, but I know they are somewhat anxious about what that means for us going forward. I covet your prayers, as we all navigate the road ahead. My job is part-time, with a flexible schedule that I mostly set myself, but things will be different at home.

I'm taking what feels like the next step, for me, and it feels great - really really great! I just wanted you to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment