Monday, June 04, 2012

Yay! It's summer.... Oh, Holy Crap! It's summer!

Please tell me I'm not the only mom who has a love/hate relationship with summer! Today is our first real day of summer. I love my kids! Oh, how I love them - which I think is obvious with all the things I do for them, places I take them, amount I kiss and hug them, birthday parties I plan for them, etc... Right??  I think it's possible, though, (and I hate to admit it) that I love them most when I don't have to be with them all day, everyday!!

So, I've signed them up for some camps - scattered throughout the summer.  We just got back from the library, where we signed up for summer reading and checked out a stack of books.  We also bought our pool pass today, and I anticipate many an hour spent at the pool.  I'm sure, though, that I will have to say a little prayer every morning, asking the Lord to grant me patience, wisdom and an extra dose of good humor, to make it through this summer!

Are any of you also saying, "Yay! AND Holy Crap!"?

Please say yes!

1 comment: